Schedule and description of meetings: See "Meeting Schedule"
<><><><><>Regular meetings are usually scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month, from 6pm to 7:45pm.
- They are conducted at the Mobile Infirmary Cancer Care Ctr. (refer to map and directions)
- Substantial hors d'oeuvres, coffee, other beverages, are graciously provided by Mobile Infirmary.
- We do our best to have a 20 to 30 minute meaningful presentation, open forum.
- Anyone dealing with prostate cancer: especially newly diagnosed men, men currently undergoing treatment, men dealing with on-going issues, etc. is welcome.
- Us TOO chapter meetings are free and open to newly diagnosed patients, patients currently in their treatment regimen, survivors, family members, friends and healthcare professionals interested in prostate disease.
- If you need support or just someone to talk to about your prostate cancer, Us TOO is available for you. If you do not need us but would like to help, we welcome your support and encouragement to others who are in need.
- Knowledgeable, seasoned contacts: Duane Kent, 251-591-8557; Dan Root, 251-610-4739, firstname.lastname@example.org Steve Backman, email@example.com
Despite the humdrum of everyday life, we are inching forward!! There seems to be an unending number of men, spouses, and care-takers who need the kind of help available only through survivors--those of us who "have been there" (and some of us who are still "there"). We can use all the help we can muster up!!! Donations of time, effort, and/or moneyl are greatly appreciated!!
Feel free to as us to attend, and or speak at Health Fairs, health screenings, group events where good health maintenance is discussed, etc.